I’m making slow but sure progress on the mind mapping tool. As noted a while back, I want to complete it before moving on to the gazillion of other projects I have waiting in the wings.
Things to note:
- It’s hard-wired to mind map the word “dinosaur”
- You click on a node to fire off a new association (node goes red, then black once completed)
- Words presented are drawn randomly from a large set of possible words, so run it again and other results will appear
- The graphical presentation of words is poor (they overlap and can be hard to read)
- It’s likely to blow-up, or my slice will (i think its pounding my already limited memory) This is the first time I have tested it live on the internet!
I would really appreciate comments. More stability etc. on its way. Have a play - if its up!